Friday, January 29, 2010

Waiting and Disney Cruise Line

Travis (Travis' WDWCP Fall 2010 Blog):

Hey all. This is Travis. I'm currently waiting with the rest of you for hopefully my purple folder. I was told by my interviewer on Tuesday that I would find out a decision in 3-4 weeks. Hopefully I find something out around that time. Anyway, I want to introduce you all to my first vlog I made last week. It is a simple introduction of myself and the roles I am interesting in doing for the WDWCP Fall 2010:



I am excited not only because I'm waiting for the decision, but also because I'm going to Disney this weekend, but it's not Walt Disney World. I am sailing away on the Disney Wonder (part of Disney Cruise Line) for a 4-night cruise to the Bahamas and Castaway Cay. It is my 4th cruise with Disney Cruise Line and the first time I will be cruising as an adult. I can't wait to get on the ship. I will be sailing from January 31st through February 4th. During this time, I will not be on the Facebook group or the chat room because internet rates on the ship are expensive and I'm on vacation. ;) However, I do plan on taking my video camera making a vlog when I get back to show you what the ship looks like. :)

To stay on the Disney Cruise Line theme, I'm going to leave you all with a video of DCL's newest ship coming in 2011, the Disney Dream. It will have a water coaster attached to it called the AquaDuck. Check out the video below:



Good luck to everyone interviewing while I'm on the ship. I hope we all get purple folders in the future. Have a magical day! :)
~Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment