Friday, January 29, 2010

Disney on Broadway

Hello everybody! It's Lyanne(from the blog Por favor manténgase alejado de las puertas )

For this post I wanted to steer away a little from Disney parks and post videos of Disney musicals on Broadway. If you're like me, you haven't been able to see any of these musicals (or any Broadway musical for that matter) but really really wish to do so. This is why I LOVE to watch the DisneyOnBroadway channel on youtube.
With that said, I leave with one video (might be a trailer, sneak peak or even an entire song) of each Disney Broadway musical in order of the year they opened at Broadway. There are lots more videos on the youtube channel so feel free to watch those as well if you haven't yet. Enjoy!

Beauty and the Beast (1994)



The Lion King (1997)



Aida (2000)



Tarzan (May 2006)



Mary Poppins (November 2006)
[This in the entire number for "Step in Time" which is awesome!]



The Little Mermaid (2008)

1 comment:

  1. I <333333333 Disney Broadway. I've seen all of these but Tarzan and TLM. Thanks for posting these Lyanne! :)

    ReplyDelete