Monday, February 8, 2010

First post by Kristin!

You will probably see a bunch of links/videos from me relating to old Epcot. I love Epcot's history and the attractions that used to be there -- especially the music.

The first link I'll post is a really cool website called "Walt Dated World."
Here you can read old attraction scripts, lyrics and see old pictures. It is really neat if you are nostalgic, like myself!

The second website I want to share has aerial images of the parks and certain attractions. It's not a huge time waster, but it's kind of neat! You can find that here.

This next website is full of Disney fonts, even down to the specific attraction. I'm not sure what you could use these for, but I thought they were cool--especially the Tiki room one! Click here for the fonts.

Lastly (I know, I have made this long!!), I figured I would post links to three old family sitcom episodes that took place in Disney. Yes, there a few more, but I don't have the links handy and I want to save more for a future post!

Step by Step - We're Going to Disney World
Part 1 / Part 2

Full House - The House Meets the Mouse
Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4

Boy Meets World - The Happiest Show on Earth
Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Make sure you stop by my blog! College Program: Round Two

No comments:

Post a Comment